Here we go again....

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Eventful Weekend!

Well I went back to UConn again this weekend! I met up with my future roomie's Meg and Josh and we had a great time:-) I started off bonding with Meg on the ride down, and then we met Josh at the Union at UConn to find the sites of our offices for next year. We separated for a little bit to eat lunch with our bosses (read: free lunch with great people!) Then we met up again to go to the co-op to stock up on some Husky spirit and still had time to drive around Manchester and check out one of the apartment complex's a day early! For dinner we went back to Boston where Josh lives to meet his girlfriend Sarah, who was also awesome. We did tourist-y things like ate dinner at Cheers, walked around the Quincy Market area, and then had desert at The Cheesecake Factory! (satisfied Meg? haha) It was all very fun.

Then we woke up nice and early (for me at least) Saturday morning to drive back to Manchester to check out the other apartment complex we're interested in. Both apartment places were VERY nice, so I can't wait to find out where we'll be! And then we met up with a bunch of current HESA students for lunch. They were hilarious! They shared all sorts of funny stories with us and gave us some great tips and advice for next year. The more I see/talk to UConn people, the more excited I get to go there! :-)

This week has been pretty busy so far...but I've somehow managed to clean my entire house, including rearranging my entire room (I now have a BIG bed! yay!) instead of doing all the work I need to do. haha, senioritis much? I also watched most of the softball team's double header on Monday and they did a great job for the most part. (yay Willow and her homerun!) Tonight Ryan "wow-ed" everyone with a great magic show that benefited ODK, so that was fun!

Time to give up now and get some sleep...maybe I'll actually do some real work tomorrow. ha, who am i kidding...mug nite anyone? ;-)

peace out.

p.s. congrats Willow! --> http://www.oswego.edu/athletics/news_story.html?id=819_0_12_0_C

2 Comments:

  • You were in Boston and didn't give me a holler? :( Im so sad. But I'm glad you had fun. Cheesecake Factory is awesome!! They need to bring one to upstate NY. Maybe if im lucky you'll make an appearance at passover?
    TTYL,
    Emily

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2005 at 9:30 AM  

  • sorry em! I was bonding with the new roomies. But don't you worry 'cause I will be home for the first night of passover! Can't wait to see you then! MWAH!

    By Blogger Julie, at April 14, 2005 at 1:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home