Here we go again....

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Yay UConn!

I just have to say again how excited I'm getting for grad school next year. Since I accepted my assistantship I joined a listserv for all the HESA students, and people have been sending e-mails like crazy introducing themselves, looking for roommates, and offerring help with finding housing, etc. These people are GREAT! We've also been exchanging screen names so I've gotten to talk to a few of the people who will be in my cohort so that's fun. I just can't wait to meet everyone again though and jump into everything involved with the program! I'm also starting to look into apartments near UConn and there seem to be a few really nice (and fairly cheap) options! wahoo!

Ok, enough about that. I'm at work right now and pretty bored so I figured I'd update this again. It's so nice outside I would much rather be there though. But no, I have another meeting at 4:00 today, and then an ODK meeting at 5:30. yuck. Why can't this semster just be over yet?? Wait...I don't really want that to happen either. So torn...

Well, sorry for the boring update, but I don't really know what else to say. The weather is good. Life is good. It's all good:-) peace out.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home